Ratings for Dr. Benjamin B. Choi

When I was referred to Dr. Choi, I was in a weakened state due to treatment received for an enlarged prostate and extremely high PSA numbers that was neither helping my physical nor my emotional condition. In a short period of time, Dr. Choi began a regimen of medication and monitoring that eventually led to the pinpointing of my problem and corrective surgery performed by him. All during this time, his gentle, positive, reassuring manner added to the spot on prescription choices he made for me. I cannot imagine that there is a finer urologist to be had, and I am extremely fortunate to have discovered his help.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The doctor isn't bad but I am shocked he doesn't have a better staff group. The receptionist is so rude and always seems bothered when I call. I miss their old receptionist while they were in 72nd street, such a sweet girl and always got things done in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Receptionist is rude and dismissive. Never lets you talk to the doctor-ever. Always wants you to come into the office, probably for Billing purposes. Doctor never calls with test results but leaves the result with the receptionist to tell the patient. Waited 2 hours.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

A fine surgeon. He is very busy, and can do a wide range of procedures. He keeps himself up on the latest techniques. His work changed my life. Where before I was retaining urine, now it flows freely, like from a horse!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Benjamin B. Choi's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners