Ratings for Dr. Adam S. Greenfield

I have been with doctor greenfield for three years now initially for colds and flu’s and now for diabetes. He has an amazing knowledge base and is friendly all the time even when I can tell he is having a bad day . I will stay loyal and continue to refer all my friends .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Can be sarcastic. Is often quick. Will fit you in same day. I consider him average. I feel he cares.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Like the others said.. Cares ONLY about the money!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Amazing doctor been to his office three times now and always get great results . I will keep coming and next time I will bring my girlfriend

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I just moved down here with my family six months ago. I signed up to new insurance and dr.g took it and I had a list of concerns and got into the office in twenty minutes and was highly satisfied when I left . This doctor has a great bedside manor and I was very comfortable with him and his staff . I would recommend him to my family and friends !!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

i got assigned to doctor greenfield under a blue cross hmo. He was not like the other hmo doctors i have received treatment from. He was very easy to get referrals and gave me all the tests i wanted and had answers to all my medical questions . I am very satisfied with all the services i have received.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I agree with other patient's rating of 4/22. Wait time is ridiculous with an appointment but the important thing is the doctor's behavior. Rushes you through and appears not at all interested in patient's problems. Charges for lab work that he is not licensed to perform so you get a bill from him and Quest who really does the work. Upcodes on his insurance billing which means charging Medicare or any insurance for longer, more complicated visits than what actually occurs. NO-stay away!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

After waiting an hour and a half (I had an appointment) he finally came to see me and could care less about what I had to say. He rushed through the appointment and was very rude. Cared more about the money than he did his patient. I would NOT recommended this doctor. Very cold, and not personable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Best doctor, tops in my book , have been coming for four years now and love a friendly doctor with a good best side manner .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Greenfield is an excellent doctor. And more importantly, he takes the time to talk to his patients and address any concerns you have and works WITH you to figure out the best plan of care. So many doctors just tell you what to do, but he genuinely cares about what course or approach you feel most comfortable with.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Adam S. Greenfield's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Richey, FL