Ratings for Dr. Simmi Daliwali

Never had an issue with the staff any of them who helped me were polite. Dr though always seems in a hurry even when you wait along time to see her. I would HIGHLY recommend you go elsewhere if you want to feel valued As a patient. I pay a lot for my insurance as do many others I expect my dr to give me at least 5 minutes of her non rushed time!!! It's very frustrating when you have a woman issue finally get to set time aside for your health and you are brushed off feeling worse then before you saw your dr. Sorry dr dahliwal you Failed me as a dr. Big F for your grade in my book. Ladies look elsewhere, good luck.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Daliwali was actually the stand by doctor... I never met her until she delivered my twins... she did a great job... I got to the hospital at 4am, she was called, and my babies were delivered at 457 and 459am...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

She is a great OB/GYN. I would trust her with my life. Wait I have!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

This was my second pregancy and she just seemed to do the very least neccesary and when i asked questions it was real quick half @#$$ answers. Im kinda nervous to deliver with her now that its getting closer..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007