Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Neidhart

With my 1st surgery being so scary and not very good bedside manor, Dr Neidhart made my 2nd one SO relaxed and SO comfortable! She was very calm, made sure I was calm, very loving and motherly!! And in recovery made sure to check on me and was SO GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Neidhart is an amazing doctor! She is very attentive and take the time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. She never walks away unless she is certain that you understand every part of the discussion. Dr. Neidhart has a way of making you feel like you are her only patient. She did an amazing job with my surgery! and she visited me often to ensure that I was getting excellent care. I feel very fortunate to have her as my obgyn and I highly recommend her to others as well. I would also like to add that her staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Neidhart takes the time to listen to her patients, addressing all concerns in a non-judgemental manner. She provides exceptional, evidence based care and education to improve the patients overall health. She is very pleasant and supportive of even the smallest changes her patients make to improve their health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Linda R. Neidhart's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)