Ratings for Dr. Will O. McCraney

Dr McCraney has possibly the best bedside manner and knowledge of any Doctor I Have ever seen. He(and his staff)was very prompt and made me feel quite important and welcome.He really left me with the impression that he had my best interest at heart. He explained and answered all my questions extremely well in detail;and I would recommend his services to any one with any real pain issues. It should be noted that I have used his services on 2 different injuries with very good results. My perspective is quite objective,and I should note that I have worked in a hospital setting in the past interacting with many nurses,pharmacists,technicians,and several different types of Doctors (both good and not so good) He is truly one of the very best.(excellent communicator and great people skills). No time was lost waiting on appointment.I arrived early and they took me in ASAP.I am much,much better after my good experiences being his patient!Great Doctor and seems very competent. Most HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Saw me right on time. Was intimately familiar with my prior visits, discussions, etc. Courteous, friendly, enjoyable encounter all around. And the to guy who says the Dr caused nerve damage while putting a plate in your leg, I KNOW you were advised of the potential for such. NO surgery is risk free, EVER.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

this gut talked me into getting a plate and. 8 screws in my humerus caused nerve damage this was five years ago I go threw horrible pain most days and he refuses to do anything won't even see says he has done all he can do now I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life thanks doc

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Best doctor I've ever been to. Very knowledgeable and figured out what was wrong with my wrist when others could not:)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

very knowledgable and spent time trying to understand my situation

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Treated my knees. Was quite a bit cocky, and rude.Had an hour and a half wait. Also the most painful knee shots Ive ever had! I have had many.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

New doctor, but very friendly and helpful. While I had to wait about an hour past my appointment time to see him when he did examine me I didn't feel rushed. He took his time during the exam and then answered my questions completely and thoroughly. He explained all of my options and the pros and cons of each in a very clear and understandable fashion. I would recommend Dr. McCraney to others.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Will O. McCraney's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flowood, MS