Ratings for Dr. Joyce M. Yeghissian

I was referred to Dr Yeghissian from Beaumont Referrals about 6 years ago and it has been a great experience. My wife, my three daughters and I now use Dr. Y as our Primary Care Physician. She is one of the best Dr.'s that has ever cared for myself & my family from not just a medical perspective, but from the heart. A Doctor that truly cares about family & our wellbeing, physically, mentally and emotionally. An excellent family Dr. that we recommend to family and friends. It is amazing that in today's fast paced world there is actually a Dr. that is truly compassionate and listens to your medical concerns. The girls in the office & the nurses are the best all-around medical staff out of any Dr. Office that I have been to in the past. Five Stars!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Yeghissian for many years, and she has always been thorough, patient and a great listner. Any time my employer change my insurace I always made sure Dr. Joyce was in the new plan.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have been seening Dr. Yeghissian for about 4 years. I liked her on my first visit. Just as another rator said, she is kind, compassionate, caring and she takes the time to assess and talk with you. Most importantly she actively listens, which I think is a very important trait a good doctor should have. Also, her bed-side manner is outstanding. She truly cares about her patients and it shows. If she cannot figure out what your ailment maybe she has no problem with referring you to someone she feels may help. Once my son came of age (17) I switched him over to her as well. He adores her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I called this place to become a new patient!! They kept me on hold for 15 mins. Then when I finally talked to them I had to ask question after question and they was not very helpful!! Then they put me on hold for another 5 mins!! And then said they would call me back just to make a appointment!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Yeghissian was thorough, attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. She spend 45 minuted assessing my health, which is far more than any other doctor I have visited. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Yeghissian for a couple years now. She is very helpful and she does take into consideration all the functions of the body. She is caring and concern for your overall health. It may take some time waiting on your appointment but its an average wait. Once you're in you never feel rushed. I've always been able to call and get in same day or next day when I've been sick. Sometimes another doctor had to see me and the service was just as good. Great Doctor and medical center that's hard to find.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I really like her. She is very decisive and helpful. At the same time I found her to be very caring and compassionate. She took her time with me and I didn't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I really liked her because she seems to care. She asked me the right questions to figure out what I needed, instead of just prescribing medicine. She takes a more holistic approach, taking everything into account.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

I really like Joyce. I have been seeing her for about 2 years and feel like she knows me. She even does Pap Smears which is very useful. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Joyce M. Yeghissian's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)