Ratings for Dr. William Keating

For approx. 12 years I went to Dr. Keating's office. I would often go to one of the other doctors in his office due to the inability to get an appointment with him. Then I started going to two others there regularly as I felt they spent more time with me than Dr. Keating. I thought about leaving his office due to the unprofessional, unaccomidating staff who often made errors. I finally decided to find a new office altogether after my last sick visit with Dr. Keating. I went to him as I was extremely tired and nauseus. He looked at me for a minute or two then dismissed me and said he didn't know what the issue was . I went to another doctor who immediately tested me for several things. It turns out I was anemic and had lyme disease. By the time I was diagnosed I was very sick. Had Dr. Keating taken the time to run some tests and ask some questions, I may have had the treatment I needed early on.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I've had a horrendous time trying to receive my records. His staff (specifically Rita) has acted unprofessionally during every interaction I have had with her. It's something that has caused me to no longer visit Dr. Keating and that is unfortunate for him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Excellent diagnostician. Caring and concerned. A competent and devoted professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

staff to rushed when you call office,dr orders same tests often

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. William Keating's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1986)

AARP