Ratings for Dr. Theran B. Adamson

Great staff, and Dr. T is very knowledgeable and professional as well as personable. I searched quite a while to find a doc I like and T is terrific!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Love them, just love them. They are caring, helpful, and attentive. I highly recommend them

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

he is caring and helpful. I found him to be knowledgeable about my needs

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Although very knowledgealbe and quick to diagnose, Dr. Adamson was abruptly rude and when put to the test of veracity, in my opinion, he misrepresented the facts to cover his backside. In my opinion, this is a serious character flaw in someone you must trust and rely upon. The office staff is very kind, but seem disorganized frequently.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

The doctor is ok but it takes forever for the nurse to get back to you. His office visits are usually take less than five minutes. He does not take time to look over what hurting you. He just only listened and send you away. He never even examine you or listen to your heart rate. If you have multiple pains like I do forget it. He looked puzzles with my complains. He will happily send you to Harmony Imaging. He won't even investigate what hurting you. He did not even take time to look at your Xray. He base everything on other doctor saw on the Xray. I think he just become a doctor for the money.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. T is great, not only do my husband and I see him, he has also cared for our kids since delivery. The referrals are prompt and efficent, appointments are available the same day and the staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. T is awesome!!! I have rarely met such a caring knowledgeable doctor! I love how I can get in at a moments notice and how personal his care is! I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

The office phone often rings with no answer. Have been sent to lab with incomplete instructions and one that does not take my insurance. Have ongoing symptoms that I feel he has not taken the time to look into.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Theran B. Adamson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp