Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Emiliani

DR EMILIANI IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTEUR, GREAT PERSONALITY, EYE CONTACT, WONDERFUL AND CHARMING. IS AN EXEMPLE TO ALL DOCTEURS!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

simply the BEST! good attitude - made you feel relxed - expert and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

This doctor was recommended by my podiatrist as someone I'd like, and he was right. I've only see him once so far, but was pleased with the time he took to understand my issues, the examination, and his "bedside manner".

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

My husband went to Dr. Emiliani and I sat in on the consultation. Found him to be knowledgeable, friendly, warm, and caring. I had lots of questions and he patiently answered them all. When my husband's procedure was over, he came out immediately and spoke with me. I was so impressed with him that, when I needed a gastroenteroligist and also went to him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

do not use this physician. got his medical degree in mexico. he is incompetent. i wouldnt trust my worst enemy to him

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

The BEST gastro doctor you can ever go to! My entire family has been using this doctor for years. He is kind, really LISTENS to you, will return a phone call if you have a problem. Another plus, the nurses at the hospital use him, and that's about the best rating you can have. Love this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

BROVO! Highly trusted! My mom First saw 10 yrs. ago. My husband and I just recently. but I have all the confidence I could possibly have in a MD...spends time, explains in detail, listens, is up on what is new, what works, and what doesn't. Only down fall is if he has a medical emergancy there is no good plan in place...sat in his office for hours on one visit, but there are 2 DRs and they gave my husband the option of seeing the other doctor that was just as good to push it along. Would of prefered to rescheldule, it was stressful to plan the rest of my day which included pick up of kids in school. Given his abilities it is worth an occasional set back in scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr Emiliani is friendly, caring, funny, and overall a great doctor as well as individual,,,i would reccommend him in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Vincent J. Emiliani's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Denville, NJ