Ratings for Dr. Kathy S. WISE

I received my "this is not a bill" statement in the mail and it was about $294.40 in total charges that are going to be coming to me. I had been to her office before when I was in high school and on my parents insurance. Nothing personal against the staff, they are all very nice and knowledgable, but be warned about paying in FULL and then some. On my statement, a "NOT OTHERWISE CLASSIFIED" charge was included for $135.20. No idea what that means, what its for, but it's outrageous. I went in expecting an eye exam for $10 (my insurance copay). Instead, I paid $124.20 out of pocket to cover the two separate exam dates, and the super overpriced $60 for (2) boxes (yes 2!) of contacts. You can get a box of contacts at online stores and Wal-Mart for about $19.99 a box. I would say look elsewhere if you do not want to pay an outrageous amount of $ for an eye exam...(you don't even want to know how much they charge for glasses/fitting)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Kathy S. WISE's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med