Ratings for Dr. David J. Korn

Great doctor not punctual staff helpful the doctor make you fell that you are Important

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I'm my mother's evening care giver,she 92 with severe dementia he wrote her a prescription that was to be given to her before betime. She had problems with the drug called him 5times no reply,my sister called his office who has power of attorney and they said they would take care of it,NOTHING. Dr. Korn is all about the money.If your not cocerned enough about your patient that's been with you 17 years, maybe he should see a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

office staff very rude and demanding..only what they want no ifs about it take it as is or dont take it at all!!! soo rude!!! upsetting

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

The doctor is nice and knowledgeable. He never runs on time. The stress test girl is such a pleasure. She really makes the office shine

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr David Korn (office telephone 305 932 6061) is a life saver. Literally. He is exactly what you look for when choosing a doctor. He is well qualified with the highest standards. His staff is wonderful as well which is an added benefit. He is a most positive and nuturing doctor. He cares about his relationship with the patient. He spends time listening and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr David Korn is the best heart doctor. He is a cardiologist and an internal medicine doctor. Dr Korn is a heart doctor because he has the most beautiful heart himself plus he gets such pleasure making sure his patients heart is also able to function very well. Dr David Korn and his staff are really comprehensive in the care they have offered to me and my family. He takes the time to answer all my questions and doesn't just rush in the exam room and then leave as other doctors have done to me. Dr Korn is first rate as a person as well. He smiles and makes me and his patients feel like he cares, which we know he does. His office is called Aventura Heart Center. His telephone number is 305 932 6061. If you are looking for someone that cares about all of you, he is the one to see. Ask any of his patients. We all love him right back.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr David Korn is a terrific physician who is concerned about the overall health of his patients. My wife and I both see him, and he has been excellent at diagnosing problems and solving them. We have lived to see 2010 mostly because of his continued interest in our quality of life. As others have said before us, Dr David Korn and his Aventura Heart Center will always be the number one doctor in all of Miami, Broward and Palm Beach. He has definitely changed our lives for the better.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr Korn, Dr Rasken and the Staff at Aventura Heart Center are superb. The quality of care is better than any other doctors office anywhere. They were willing to add me on with no appointment even though the schedule was fully booked. They told me to be patient but the doctors would see me. Surely cannot find service like that in any other office. The emergency room makes you wait 8 hours!We should thank our lucky stars there is such a caring office like this.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. David J. Korn's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Aventura, FL