Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Markese

Takes the time to explain procedures. Gives you choices and explains what she thinks will be the best procedure for you and your problem. She listens, but can be stern when need be. She shows a human side and a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Doctor rushes through patients and does not listen when the patient is concerned about health problems. She is quick to brand patients as pain pill seekers even though she never prescribed pain medication to the patient. She nearly put my sister in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. When confronted about it, she says. Im sorry you feel I did not listen to you. She was too worried about a lawsuit to apologize.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Great doctor. I started seeing her after she cared for my dad at the end of his life. Now she sees my entire family. We've always been happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I had an 8 AM appointment. At 9:45 they took me back. I asked what the hold up was. Dr, Markese was not even in the office. They chose not to inform me and were prepared to make me wait as long as it took. They took extreme liberties with my time. I walked to the front and asked for my chart as I was wanting to change paractices immediately. I was treated like a criminal. Sahame on this practice. Rating is F-

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

The doctor did not ask me about my symptoms. I thought that was odd.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr Markese is an exceptionally caring doctor. She listens well, couches her advice in careful language, reaches for total understanding and can be trusted with your life.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Very sensitive and caring and takes as much time as needed with each patient.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Sabrina Markese's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)