Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Markese

I started seeing Dr. Markers when I moved to this area in 2011. She is very caring and took the time to listen to my concerns. I trusted her with my health and I'm going to miss that. She is going to be irreplaceable to me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I have been with Dr Markese since 2001. I was devastated when she left the office. She helped me thru a lot. I just really dont want to start over in another relationship with another doctor. Dr. Markese kept it 100 with me. She gave me info on anything I needed and asked for. She wasn't a pill pusher if it wasn't warranted. If I wasn't behaving, or doing what she said to do or just being plain stubborn, she would get stern, she would check me. She was genuinely caring about my health. Not just another doctor going thru the motions. I'm going to miss her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I have had Dr. Markese as my GP for over 10 yrs. She has moved on but I want to let people know that she is very knowledgeable & professional. Took the time to address the issue/problem of why you were visiting. Waiting time was within 1/2 hr. Dr. Markese will review all reports & give the results ASAP. She makes sure all your questions are answered. Treats people with respect & love. I will miss her for sure. I would rate her 5 in all categories .

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Markese's for nearly 20 years. She has given me excellent care. Found things that possibly no other doctor's would have as she listens to my symptoms and finds the cause. She offers great advice and is not quick to push meds when something as simple as exercise might help. But when needed, gives the proper meds. I had something that was not in my "age range" that she caught about 6 years ahead of it's time. When in need of advice on something I read about one of my conditions, I left the book with my questions marked, she read it, called in the evening, and gave full explanation. She has gone above and beyond with my care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Takes the time to explain procedures. Gives you choices and explains what she thinks will be the best procedure for you and your problem. She listens, but can be stern when need be. She shows a human side and a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Great doctor. I started seeing her after she cared for my dad at the end of his life. Now she sees my entire family. We've always been happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I had an 8 AM appointment. At 9:45 they took me back. I asked what the hold up was. Dr, Markese was not even in the office. They chose not to inform me and were prepared to make me wait as long as it took. They took extreme liberties with my time. I walked to the front and asked for my chart as I was wanting to change paractices immediately. I was treated like a criminal. Sahame on this practice. Rating is F-

Submitted September 20, 2010

The doctor did not ask me about my symptoms. I thought that was odd.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr Markese is an exceptionally caring doctor. She listens well, couches her advice in careful language, reaches for total understanding and can be trusted with your life.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Very sensitive and caring and takes as much time as needed with each patient.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Sabrina Markese's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med