Ratings for Dr. Wayne L. Bruffett

He has a great ways, he takes care of his patients with good caring and helpful procedures.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I would recommend Dr Bruffett to anyone!!! I can say with all my heart that this man has led me down the road to getting my life back. He prayed for me before surgery, ezplained everything in perfect detail, and when i woke up, had already taken the time to talk to my girlfriend, and explain everything to her. Literally after waking up, almost all feeling came back to my left leg, i could even lift it up!!! A small miracle in itself.... No dollar amount can be given for this man, a true testament to a true professional. I am extremely sore, but that just takes time. I will thank him for the rest of my life! If you're in pain, please call his office. Start living again, anything is possible with a true professional as Dr Bruffett is!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I highly recommended Dr.Wayne Bruffet. He performed my artificial disk replacement surgery April 2010 and gave me back my life. Like any sought after specialist, he is busy and often the wait can be longer than expected. Because this was a major surgery, he scheduled tests that would confirm the need and the projected successful outcome. I was treated with kindness, great care and respect throughout the entire process. The pain relief was immediate and recovery time was less than expected. Thank you Dr. Bruffet.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

I suffered for 2 yrs with back pain until I finally found Dr. Bruffett. I would recommend him highly. He spent so much time with me during the evaluation and found my problem that 3 neuro's from baptist missed. You may wait on Dr. Bruffett, but I always remember how much time he spent on me and I will gladly wait knowing he is spending time evaluating and helping someone else. I thank him every day for his skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I would not send anyone to that clinic. He did one of my surgeries and then after continuing problems was sent to the new doctor in their clinic and he all he wanted to tell me my an angry patient I was. I was crying so hard trying to tell him how much pain I was in everyday and he laughed at me and walked out. I would not send anyone to them at all!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I had two appts (initial and post-MRI). Waited two hours first time, three hours second time, and he spent all of two minutes with me each time. After waiting in exam room for 30 minutes, (after waiting in waiting room for 2-3 hours), I opened the door to the exam room (it was stuffy) and his nurse told me to shut it. When I got irritated with her, she bowed up. Didn't apologize, didn't care. I wouldn't recommend him to my dog.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Wayne L. Bruffett's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR