Dr. David Zackon

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Zackon

I have been a patient of Dr. Zackon for over 15 years. When you do have your 2 minute appointment with him, after the 2 hour wait, he can be knowledgeable. However he often feels rushed and leaves the patient with a sense that he is doing a cursory review. The staff are disrespectful and appointments are unreliable. It seems to take a minimum of 2 appointments for them to actually carry through on an appointment. The staff do not take responsibility for their actions and seem to think everything that goes wrong is the patients fault. If I did not have so many years vested in the knowledge of this physician, I would change in a heart beat. My sense is that Dr Zackon and his clinic put financial results over patient care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Zackon for many years and feel fortunate to have him as my eye specialist. His practice is very busy and I always know that I am going to have to wait but if I do have questions he spends the time to answer them and if he does detect an issue, gives the time that you would want to explain it. For this reason I accept that it is going to be a wait to see him as I know he is doing the same with others. His office staff have always been pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Zackon is a nice and caring person, very knowledge and calm Doctor, with very busy schedule. The clinic is very busy and the appointment usually takes 2 hours due to a series of test before you finally see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Its a known fact by many that CRP which is an inflammatory marker attaches to fat and makes more CRP which causes more inflammation. The higher your CRP is the higher your risk of getting chronic inflammatory health issues. Increases risk of heart problems and cancers and the higher your CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is the lower your survival rate will be. Losing Weight will help decrease the amount of CRP your body is producing. He is not telling you to lose weight to upset or insult anyone. He is telling you this because he knows it will improve your CRP which will lower that inflammation number thereby improving your symptoms and quality of life. Weight is a touchy issue with people and people can be easily offended. When you are dealing with medical issues that are as a result of a high CRP it is so imperative that you get the weight off because it attaches to fat and get that number lowered. He doesn't have anything against fat people - He is honestly giving the best advice out there for your own best outcome of what you are dealing with. He's being hated for it - but honestly he is just trying to help you improve your own quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am in a wheelchair and have been going there for years. I have never had a negative encounter with anyone there. Dr. Zachon is very kind and knowledgeable and always answers my questions.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

he's a good doctor, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get through their phone line to make an appointment. I often have to call every day many times a day for a week to get through to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

this doctor is an idiot. he is soooooo rude, so condescending and makes people feel like they are wasting his time. he should not be in this business if he doesn't want to help people. how can i give a negative star, because his not even worth half a star.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I give this doc big fat zero, not only is he rude and insulting, but giving answers like I can't help you , is down right ignorant. He is for sure not smarter than a fight grader!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

very pleasant; office very busy but staff very pleasant. Not one issue!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. David Zackon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Zackon for over 15 years. When you do have your 2 minute appointment with him, after the 2 hour wait, he can be knowledgeable. Howe..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Zackon for many years and feel fortunate to have him as my eye specialist. His practice is very busy and I always know that I am g..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zackon is a nice and caring person, very knowledge and calm Doctor, with very busy schedule. The clinic is very busy and the appointment usually takes 2..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its a known fact by many that CRP which is an inflammatory marker attaches to fat and makes more CRP which causes more inflammation. The higher your CRP is the ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in a wheelchair and have been going there for years. I have never had a negative encounter with anyone there. Dr. Zachon is very kind and knowledgeable and..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "he's a good doctor, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get through their phone line to make an appointment. I often have to call every day many times a day for a week to ge..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. David Zachon for years. I find him very knowledgeable, calm and caring. I am quite shocked by some of the negative comments here."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor is an idiot. he is soooooo rude, so condescending and makes people feel like they are wasting his time. he should not be in this business if he does..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I give this doc big fat zero, not only is he rude and insulting, but giving answers like I can't help you , is down right ignorant. He is for sure not smarter ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very pleasant; office very busy but staff very pleasant. Not one issue!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The staff at the front desk are very helpful and pleasant. It is a different story re the technician. He was rude both times I went. I am very short, under 4 ft..."

January 13, 2015