Ratings for Dr. Tom Ehlen

Horrible, DR. EHLAN performed my sugery and DR. SARAH JANE FERGUSON performed my biopsy. After DR. SARAH JANE FERGUSON, mis-diagnosed me with a high grade of HPV she pressured me in to having the surgery from the report issued by her. Because the biopsy and the operation were 2 months apart it is/was hard to diagnosis which procedure caused me harm. I contracted various infections, not to mention pain so bad I could not even sit down for a year. DR. SARAH JANE FERGUSON only contacted me once and no follow up to my letter about the pain. After a year, my GP and Gyno finally found the issue and I had to have corrective surgery, however I still am not back to were I was before DR. EHLAN and DR. SARAH JANE FERGUSON ruined and harmed. From what my doctor tells me I never will the same and I am not even 40 yet. My advice is always get a 2nd opinion, it could of saved me from this disastrous event.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Found him to be caring, professional and amazing sense of humor. He was my surgeon and also saw him in clinic. Hopefully I'm lucky to have his skills follow my cancer journey.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Very good gynaecologist and surgeon. Bedside manner can use some work but better than many surgeons in that respect

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Great Doctor. excellent explanations and superb skills.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

He has been my Doctor for more years than I can remember,I was diagnosed with Pre-Cancer, 30 yrs ago, He has been treating me with Laser Surgery, almost every year for about 20 yrs now. He is one of the kindest & most caring Doctors, I have ever dealt with. So glad he is my Doctor & he looks after me to a T !!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Ehlen's skillful hands & exellent medical Knowledge, my Hysterectomy was a breeze with very little discomfort & a speedy recovery.The operation was a challenge to say the least.To make make a long story short doctor Ehlen saved my life!!! I am very fortunate I found Dr. Ehlen !!!I recommend this wonderful Dr. to every woman in need of a Gynaecologist. His Movie Star looks are a bonus!!! Thanks Dr. Ehlen from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Without going into detail, my surgery was very challenging. Without Dr Ehlen's highly skilled hands, years of experience, confidence and perfectionism I do not know where I would be today. Dr Ehlen genuinely cares for his patients and family members They broke the mold the day he became a specialized surgeon. I am forever grateful to Dr Ehlen.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Ehlen is the cadillac of doctors. He is highly skilled and extremely knowledgeable. He's a perfectionist who is very professional, and is also very pleasant and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Can not say enough about Dr Ehlen. He was also my surgeon for ovarian cancer and I would have to say that if you need a surgeon he is the one that you want very professional and friendly. The absolute best in his field

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Ehlin saved my life. I had complications from a hysterectomy (bowel torn) and Dr. Ehlin did the emergency surgery. He took great care of me, both physically and emotionally, throughout my hospital stay.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009