Ratings for Dr. Gerry F. Ellis

Dr. Ellis delivered me 26 and a half years ago. He saved my life. I was the last born of 5 kids. My mom was only 21 years old, but having me almost killed her. Dr. Ellis saved the both of us. My mom had major complications during labor and delivery. My mom said Dr. Ellis was ALWAYS very kind, respectful, and sympathetic. Dr. Ellis had to make a MAJOR decision that could have potentially ended his career (due to medical laws at the time) but his decision saved my life. I thank God for this doctor, his heart, and his knowledge. I have never met him in my adulthood, but I sure wish he had been my delivering MD when I had my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Ellis and his staff have been taking very good care of me since I had an emergency situation a few years ago. I used another doctor to deliver my child 20 years ago and would have to say that although I was very happy with that doctor at the time, Dr. Ellis and his staff go way beyond any and all care I've received in the past. Dr. Ellis is very patient and caring in his bedside manner. His staff is very punctual and polite.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Ellis is one of God's anointed GYN Doctors. Dr. Ellis has been my doctor for 30 yrs. and delivered my daughter 28yrs. ago. I too strongly disagree with any and all negative posted about him. Dr. Ellis you are the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr Ellis delivered my daughter when I had NO insurance or prenatal care, she was my 2nd child. He did not bill me. He treated me as if I was a paying patient. When I was pregnant with my 3rd, I went to him. The insurance company said he had overcharged me and I had to pay extra. I had paid my part in full before delivery. I wrote the insurance company a letter explaining that I had researched obstetricians fees in Morgan County, and that Dr. Ellis charges were actually less than most. They sent him a check and sent me a letter that they were paying more than they had said. The day his office received the insurance check, they sent me a check. Dr Ellis has always treated me with respect, answered any questions I have had. My daughter is now 27 and he is still my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Wonderful DR.-He delivered my daughter 26 years ago and my first grandbaby 5 years ago. I am confident in the care that he continues to provide for myself and my daughter. she loves him as well

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Ellis has been my doctor for many years and I, too, disagree with the negative posted about him. I do believe she has mistaken his quick wit for sarcasm. I've known Dr. Ellis since I was a teen and I can assure everyone he cares deeply for his patients. He uses humor to make you feel at ease, not sarcasm to upset you, maybe this other patient is just a little too sensitive. I left my GYN and switched to Dr. Ellis and I'm glad I did. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for 23 years,He is the most caring wonderful Doctor anyone could ask for, Don't know what I will do when he retires. also his staff have always been very nice to me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr. Ellis is great! He delivered our child and we absolutely loved him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Bedside manner could use improvement. Needs to keep his patient better informed when an issue arises.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr Ellis has been the Dr for my daughter many years. He has been the best. He comes into the room and introduces himself to the family members and discusses the case in detail. I totally disagree with the negative rating of the other patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Dr. Gerry F. Ellis's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1975)

AARP