Dr. Karen Murtaugh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karen Murtaugh

I've been coming to Collingwood Sport Medicine for many years. Dr. Murtaugh has been a great addition to the staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Great doctor, listens, willing to help, easy to talk to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great asset to the Collingwood area. We are lucky to have her

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Murtaugh is a great asset to Collingwood sports medicine. She listens actively, is empathetic to old warriors who want to keep movin', and fixed my chronic trochanteric bursitis with prolotherapy. When I zapped my lumbar spine hauling a suitcase at the airport, Dr. Murtaugh was quick to order an MRI (In Ontario, a quick MRI is an oxymoron) and refer me to a neurosurgeon in GTA - in 17 weeks total I had a L2-L5 lumbar fusion which I expect will get me back to the tennis court next summer for my 57th season. We need more young (female) doctors like Dr. Murtaugh.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Murtaugh takes the time to assess your injury and discuss treatment options. Even if you go to Physio elsewhere I would recommend her opinion.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Murtagh by my chiropractor for an elbow injury. Everyone says great things about her and she was great. I would recommend her and the Elliott clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Murtaugh has been extremely patient with me and helpful with different injuries to my knee and shoulder. She always takes the time to listen. I like her honest and straight forward approach. She is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I am sad that she is leaving Milton but I will gladly travel to see her anywhere.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

As she has three locations to frequents in Milton, Burlington and Hamilton it is very difficult to get an appointment in your own home town and her hours are not convenient for people who work regular hours. Her clinic in Milton is only opened till 3 pm on the days she is in Milton.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Murtaugh for a sports related injury. She is friendly, knowledgeable, conscientious, and actually LISTENS to you as a patient. Her diagnosis and treatment were dead-on, and the problem that had been bothering me for two years was resolved with the treatment she suggested. I would recommend her for any musculo-skeletal problem. Wish I had found her sooner!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Murtaugh has helped me where no one else was able to, her excellent bedside manner, care and consideration is deeply appreciated. Dr. Murtaugh has sent me to some of the best surgeons for hand problems. I now live 3 hours away and will travel to see her as I trust her totally, injections she has given me have helped me immensely to alleviate much of pain, unfortunately the cortisone doesn't help forever. I have no problem sharing with others that Dr. Murtaugh is a true professional with much consideration to her patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Karen Murtaugh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Collingwood, ON