Dr. Richard R. Rawlings

Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Rawlings

Dr. Rawlings gave my family and I comfort during a most difficult time. He covered the extend of my husbands condition professionally while being mindful of our emtional needs. He was there for us as much as he was for my husband. I thank him for his kindness and care. May God continue to bless his work.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Rawlings dismissed and denied symptoms I had for almost a decade. He didn’t know what it might be, though couldn’t simply say that. Instead, he mentioned things we both knew were wrong, including Depression, Fibromyalgia and IBS. In the end, he realized I was breastfeeding my youngest child and blamed my symptoms on that (aside from being goofy, I sure wasn’t nursing her ten years before, and though I’m not nursing her now I am still suffering those symptoms). He told me studies showed when a patient is told they have nothing wrong, the symptoms go away. I’m still waiting. Clearly frustrated with my questions and comments, stemming from what I did know, he tried to scare me with an invasive test. He couldn‘t offer answers for what was going on with me and instead of admitting that he treated me as a fool and as if I didn’t matter. His attitude toward me was demeaning and inexcusable. Afterward, getting my records was like pulling teeth. I found a much better Neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

When asked the size of tumors in brain he was unknowledgeable to what was in the chart according to the radiologist report.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Richard R. Rawlings's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)