Ratings for Dr. Lawrence N. Gray

Dr Gray performed surgery on my upper back to remove a bump. It was a fatty deposit in my upper back., between my shoulders. Being relatively fit & not a heavy person it made me look older than I was . Insurance would not cover this procedure ( even though it was tested to rule out cancer ) Dr Gray was so fair with his fee. Other surgeons were so much higher ! I am thrilled with my results! Dr Gray was awesome! I would highly recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I can't even find the stitches.perfection ,confidential,clean,discrete ,expert!private exclusive setting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I recently had surgery with Dr. Gray. At first I was extremely nervous as I arrived. I met with Dr. Gray and his nurse for my consultation and my fears melted away. I found Dr. Gray to be thorough and pleasant. I know that after having children-perfection may not have been an option for the surgery I was looking for. Dr. Gray advised me that I would see a 50% improvement with liposuction and for the best improvement I would need a tummy tuck. I chose liposuction and feel that my improvement was 90% . I am so thrilled with my new figure! I would highly recommend Dr. Gray if anyone is thinking about surgery. My advice to others is to be realistic in your expectations for surgery- You wont be disappointed. Kudos to Dr. Gray and his staff for a job well done!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Gray is a wonderful person. He has been my surgeon twice! I always refer my friends and family members to him. He is direct and honest. He does a masterful job. He is up front and honest, which I appreciate. He does not try to "sell" you. You don't meet many people like that.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I had an upper and lower lid lift by this whack job. Should have listened to my first opinion of this guy. He rolled his eyes when I said I had questions and concerns, he spent all of 5 mins once he got my money. He was very snippie when I asked about my scaring and the extra skin that was still there. He said oh just leave it alone. Today I have scarring , skin tag on lower right eye and a knot from where the stitches where ripped out. Nurse was so rude. She yawned several times through my questions. Everyday I see the horrible job this man did.. DO NOT USE HIM, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.. I am using Dr.Gaudet next..

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Gray is an excellent surgeon. My results are so natural looking you can hardly see my scars. I wish I had done this a long time ago. I'm getting so many compliments.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My experience with Dr. Lawrence Gray was nothing but professional. He answered all of my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision. He is very matter of fact but in a choice for someone who is going to work on my body, that was absolutely fine. The outcome was exactly what I envisioned. I would recommend Dr. Gray to any of my friends. His staff was very warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

D r Lawrence Gray should be called Dr Frankenstein this incompetent buffoon who without a doubt graduated at the very bottom of his class . He should not have a license to practice medicine in this country or anywhere else for that matter. what he did to me was unconscionable he disfigured my face for life. Before my visit with him I never had to wear makeup, I now have to put on 5 coats because of this morons incompetence. I thought I was alone until I looked at this website and now I realize he has done this to others. So I'm proposing that we get together and pickit in front of his establishment perhaps stopping him from doing this to another human being. if we can just save one person from this morons scalpel it would have been all worthwhile. I have not ruled out a class action suit .please contact me if you're interested in this my name is Karen and you can reach me at 978 223 8520 and let's stop this monster in his tracks before he hurts anybody else thank you

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Gray impressed me with talk about his new technique for a bleph { ie upper or lower eyelid surgery} . What a joke - he cut off part of my eyebrow and left thick,lacerated incisions above each eyebrow that looked as though they had be done by a two year old with a piece of broken glass. I asked more than once "what the heck happened??" he refused to answer me every time knowing there was no excuse for what he did. I was upset so he said he could fix it with yet another cut - this time on my temples at the hairline . The scars above , beside, and below my eyes were so bad and it was embarrassing having friends say," Oh dear what happened here?" pointing to my eye or eyebrows. When I went to see him again to talk about it he said "oh you were happy last time I saw you, " LIAR . The unmitigated gaul of this guy is unbelievable and he left the room with "Good luck complaining after two years!"I knew this SOB was very aware he botched my surgery and the "fix" was a stalling tactic to delay my filing for a malpractice suit. He plays this part so well that I know others have gone through the same thing with him -he also will insist on doing this surgery with full anesthesia when most surgeons want you under local so you can open your eyes and make sure you are happy with the outcome. I have found many complaints about him and this surgery on the internet - ask yourself why anyone reading this wouldn't run.....I wish I had.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Gray is more concerned with his surgery statistics and numbers than patients. Dr. Gray put "too large" implants in me--his choice of size knowing I wanted smaller results. I've been back a few times to discuss options. He didn't remember his previous recommendations and this last time he told me there is "no way" to reduce my breast size by replacing with smaller implants. He actually suggested LIPOSUCTION in my breasts--I weigh 110 pounds and was AA pre-surgery!-- because he said smaller implants would not give me the results I want. I'm looking to reduce 2-3 cup sizes, that is impossible to remove from me with lipo. He told me to come back with a mammogram so he could take a look. He would actually take away a natural part of me rather than take away manufactured! Horrible, horrible philosophy! I can only guess he is trying to promote his new "scarless breast reduction" by getting another procedure under his belt. He didn't listen to me about my original size and obviously doesn't care how I feel about my natural body. He's like talking to a blank machine. Three other doctors I have consulted with since said it's an easy remove & replace procedure, but now it's going to cost much more than the original surgery. My advice: consult several doctors before trusting this one.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Lawrence N. Gray's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Sagamore Health Network