Ratings for Dr. Sherwin Cho

he's a great neurologist and was able to make several correct diagnoses and help me get better when other doctors couldn't. it takes a while to get an appointment in his neuromuscular clinic but it's well worth it. definitely thinks outside of the box and doesn't push pills like other doctors do. he has actually helped to reduce my monthly prescription drug expenses while improving my health! the one major downside with him, though, is that he won't be around for much longer as he's relocating to LA.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Very knowledgeable in the area of fibromyalgia. I wish I had seen him sooner! He looks really young but he definitely knows what he's talking about. I can see why his patients love him. He's smart, caring, and very goodlooking!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I have been with this doctor only recently, but he has been by far the most thoughtful and attentive doctor I have ever met. He was friendly and listened to my concerns as a friend would. He was thorough in his examination and took his time to answer my questions. He even used pictures to show exactly where the nerve problem was in my arm. Even though he’s fresh out of residency and looks so incredibly young (and oh so cute!), he seems to be very knowledgeable, especially with all the prescription drugs on the market, and is mindful of how expensive tests and medications can be. As he gets more patients I’m thinking that he’ll have less time to spend with each, but right now I have nothing but praise for him. He truly is a wonderful doctor and I’m glad I found him!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007