Ratings for Dr. Jackie C. Johns

This is the worst dentist ever. My 82 year old father went in for implants. Dr. Johns advised he would need 7 done at the same time. He ended up not being able to eat for the first month after procedure. He developed an abscess and had to be put on antibiotics for over 2 months. That didn't help and we had to take him to an Ear nose and Throat doctor who literally had to cut his throat/neck to drain the problem on over 3 occasions. It has been 6 month and he is still being seen by another dentist and ENT specialist. Dr. Johns insisted on full payment up front, then promised he would refund for at least 2 of the implants, never did. I called him and spoke to him, he promised to review and get back to him, never did. I called again and again and he never returned the calls. Also, we have been trying to get my Dad's records from Dr. Johns for months and still have not received! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST WHATEVER YOU DO!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

i went to dr. johns for a emergency. it was july 4 weekend,he was professional and i would highly recommend his services marie e. m.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My daughter went to urgent care with tooth pain she saw Dr. Jackie John who told she needs root canal. He began the procedure that day and completed with no pain, then she went back for second time May, 4 afterward, she was in severe pain and returned next day he lowered the filling, still in pain unable to sleep she returned again May 8, he removed all the filling and re done and this time he told if still in pain he recommended to removing wisdom teeth, after that she still in pain already third time went to see him, I message him that I had to take my daughter to second opinion on May 11, the second opinion doctor told that Dr. John did very sloppy job and had left a lot of superfluous material in the tooth, it was lucky that she didn't have infection, she has root canal with Dr. Gerard that day with no pain afterward, I paid Dr. John $ 1473 for one root canal and my daughter she has pain from May 4th to May 11, I called to his cell no answer and not allow to leave message also office, very bad Doctor and no responsibility.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very poor service. ...chipped my tooth...and would not take responsibility. ..would not recommend ...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

The worst Dentist ever, His office submitted an insurance claim for payment that was paid in cash. The work was not professional, he has to be using expired products. How dare you try to be compensated twice for work that has to be completely re done by another dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have visited West Palm Beach several times on vacation. Recently, while traveling on vacation I awaken to severe pain. My wisdom tooth erupted later than usual and cracked the tooth next to it. I visited this office after finding it via google. I was fixed quickly by a very nice and sympathetic doctor. I saw Dr. Johns who's the nicest, most professional dentist I've ever been a patient of. Not only did Dr. Johns fix the pain with a root canal, but crown is really good. I work for a bank and a couple of my co-workers actually commented how much more I've been smiling lately. Everyone in the office was really nice(literally everyone I've dealt with from the front desk to the dental assistants) is awesome. I never thought I'd give a dentist 5 stars just because the nature of the business, but truly this has been the best experience at dentist I've ever had (and I'm in my 30's) I am willing to make regularly dental visit again when I return home to Texas, I am hoping they will be as knowledgeable as doctor Johns

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr John over charges, my deductible is $50.00 for removal of tooth, I was charged $170.00 up front, without him even looking in my mouth, he pads the bill. Not happy with over payment of fee of course he submitted the correct codes to insurance company to say this is what he did....he is dishonest

Submitted July 25, 2014

Horrible dentist, all I can say is run run run and don't look back!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Best Dental experience I ever had. He was very knowledgeable and caring. The procedure was painless. I will use him at anytime in the future. Best dentist is South Florida.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010