Ratings for Dr. Raymond R. Sloop

I did not have a good experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He is the worst doctor I have ever been too. No bedside manner at all!!! As a matter of fact he treats his patients with contempt and disregard. Like we are all drug seeking hypochondriacs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Avoid at all costs. Tons of Christian literature and artwork comprise his reception area, and Sloop might be wise to read some of it so maybe it would influence him to be less judgemental toward those that come to his clinic for help that don't fit the mold of what he believes to be a good Christian. Looking for a friendly, compassionate neurologist to help a beloved member of your family? Then you better look elsewhere, because Sloop is neither.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Sloop has been my neurologist for nine years, through intractable epilepsy through seizure surgery to migraines and idiopathic neuropathy. He is very knowledgeable about all three, and actually takes the time to listen to his patients, even through lengthy and complicated medical histories. At my first visit, he said something about what would best treat my seizures, and I thought it was something that was far off in the field of clinical trials, not a viable option. Almost a year to the day later, we began exploring the surgery that ultimately stopped my seizures cold. I could not be happier with a neurologist -- I wish all my doctors were as caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Pleasant, non rushed, experience. Dr Sloop took time to listen to concerns and question as well as explaining his findings. I feel he is clearly knowledgable in his field and has a caring attitude. I would highly recommend Dr Sloop.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Very nice, and knowledgeable. Will answer your questions the same day in a personal phone call at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. Raymond R. Sloop's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1986)