Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Kerrigan

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kerrigan I really like her. She is very kind. She took her time to answer all my questions about my health issues. I wasn't rushed like my old doctors. I will definitely go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Kerrigan has been my OB for a few years now. She's helped me with every question I've ever came up with and will be delivering my first child soon. I moved 45mins away from her office, switched insurance but wouldn't sacrifice her as my OB. Even though it's a longer drive, it's well worth it.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

i love this dr. she is very honest and makes you feel very comfortable. i dont have kids and i now live a half hour away from her office but i am willing to keep her that far away just because she is so wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I adore Dr. Kerrigan. Being a very nervous patient she always makes me feel at ease and takes time to talk me through my appointments. She was especially sympathetic when I had to have a colposcopy done with biopsy due to an abnormal pap smear. Having her as my OB makes me feel more secure about having children one day.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

She is not perfect at all. Condescending, especially toward those who ask questions. Rushes you in and out of appointments. Adjusts c-section and induction schedule based on her family life ( has 4 kids). People who like her must be passive recipients of healthcare

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Kerrigan has delivered both of my children in the past 5 years and has been nothing short of perfect. I had tough pregnancies and she always made me feel secure in her knowledge and practice. She is a top notch OBGYN!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I always felt that she had time for me. Very intelligent, warm and caring- great combo for an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

She is wonderfully knowledgeable with am amazing bedside manner. The best OBGYN I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

This is an excellent Ob/Gyn her staff is very nice and helpfull. I known Dr. Kerrigan for the past 2 years and she's always been pleasant and very polite to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Kirsten Kerrigan's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Newington, CT