Dr. Donald A. Elmajian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Elmajian

Rather than immediately scheduling a biopsy for a mildly elevated but stable PSA reading, he dismissed it as normal for my husband's age. It is obvious that he is a caring, personable and very honest and straightforward physician. I am so happy someone told us about him. I am a retired RN and am quite impressed. I will recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

My father was diagnosed with cancer by Dr. Elmajian after other physicians were unable to determine what was wrong. He spent a considerable amount of time with our family, teaching us about cancer and explaining in detail ALL treatment options, instead of just telling us what " he wanted to do", like so many physicians do these days. My father decided on surgery and we have been so pleased with the outcome. He was actually ready to go back to work much sooner than anticipated. Dr. Elmajian didn't just operate and "move on" to the next patient either. We have frequent follow up visits and, even then, he takes time to make sure nothing is missed. We were so blessed to have been recommended to Dr. Elmajian and truly consider him our dads lifesaver.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Elmajian nicked my husband's colon during a radical prostectomy using robotics. He left the colon to seep into his abdominal cavity for two weeks until I took him to another doctor. That doctor and many other specialists he called in saved my husband's life. He was hospitalized a month with many, many tests and surgeries. Fortunately, Dr. Elmajian's costly "mistake" was covered by medical malpractice insurance. My advice to anyone using this "doctor" is to RUN as fast as you can to a competent urologist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

This doctor is brilliant! He is also compassionate and very kind. His sense of humor is really clever and funny.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Donald A. Elmajian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1988)