Ratings for Dr. Moshe E. Hirth

DR. HIRTH is very competent and passionate dr. Spends a lot of time with his patients, making sure they are comfortable before the colonoscopy

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

For several weeks I was experiencing a significant amount of pain on the right side of my abdomen. The pain I experienced reached a critical level leading me to seek advice from my internist. Lucky for me he referred me to Dr. Hirth. Dr. Hirth promptly conducted a physical exam and diagnosed the issue as diverticulitis. In order to verify his diagnosis he ordered a stool study which verified the diagnosis. After discussing the changes that I must make to my diet he brought in his nutritionist to thoroughly discuss dietary options for my future. I was astounded by the thoroughness and skill Dr. Hirth and his staff exhibited. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

dr. hirth really takes the time to spend it each individual patient. He gives a very thorough exam and makes getting y colonoscopy quick and painless. I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Excellent. He is worth the wait. The office staff was very helpful

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Great doctor! He is very knowledgable and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Great guy and great practice! I recommend him to all of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Very Friendly and knowledgeable. Great staff and very clean and organized office.. Also he has offices all over PB county so very accessible!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Fantastic gastroenterologist! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Hirth is truly kind hearted and respectful. He spent his time making sure I was comfortable before beginning the exam. His staff was very helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Hirth was pompous and condescending in dealing with me. He negated my medical history as well as challenged me. He insisted on my taking CT scans and a colonoscopy that showed exactly what I had told him causing major mental and physical stress. He came highly recommended to me, but I was extreme disappointed with him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Moshe E. Hirth's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL