Ratings for Dr. Dino W. Ramzi

Dr. Ramzi performed a thorough assessment. He spent about 20 minutes speaking with me. Before he left he checked to make sure there was nothing else on my mind. It was a good experience and I would reccommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I am uninsured and went in for a minor problem that my husband was worried about. He took his tiem and explained what he thought was going on and offered to do the procedure to remove it at the same time, so I wouldn't have to come back again. The whole thing took 15 minutes and I left feeling pretty confident it was taken care of and it was pretty resoanble. Not really sure what's going on with some of the negative reviews. He seemed pretty real and a no BS kind of guy. Maybe he just rubs some people the wrong way. I was pretty happy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Very opinionated and arrogant. Only doctor I have ever met that doesn't believe there is such a thing as bronchitis. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He is a know-it-all with a rotten attitude and does not listen to patient's concerns and instead seems bothered to do his job. Got a second and third opinion elsewhere that confirms my concerns were real, I would NOT recommend him if you want to be taken seriously!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Great doctor, personality with sense of humor, meticulous and detailed care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Professional, knowledgable & caring; would highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007