Ratings for Dr. Wesley E. Kinzie

I was astonished when Dr Kinzie walked up to my wife and myself and said he refused to treat me. He made no attempts at referrals for my condition but expressed his opinion that I would end up in a wheel chair addicted to pain killers with no clinical reasons AND WITH NO ATTEMPT AT AN EVEN CURSORY INSPECTION!

Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Kinzie has done knee replacements for both of my knees.....WELL DONE DR. KINZIE! I would not have gone to anyone else after you did the first one!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Kinzie and his staff are extremely knowledgable and helpful. The surgery was well done and I received constructive and understandable directions throughout my treatment. I had a particularly difficult time with post-surgery pain management due to an allergic reaction, but received good direction and advice from this doctor that helped me deal with it effectively.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Kinzie has done a hip replacement surgery, knee replacement, and will do another next week! Excellent Dr!!!!! Staff is ever so friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Wesley E. Kinzie's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)