Ratings for Dr. Roger Koppert

Dr. Koppert has always treated me well. I especially like that he personally follows up after he done work. Everyone in the office is very nice.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Koppert is a great dentist. I love that he calls to follow up a few days after my appointment. He and his staff get along super and everyone is friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am very pleased with the work Dr. Koppert has done for me. He is very gentle and the fillings look and feel great. I especially likes that he personally calls to follow up and ensures everything is good.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I feel Dr. Koppert really listens to my concerns and respects me. I am very pleased with the work he has done for me and my family. He is an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Koppert on an emergency for an abcess and he did root canal treatment for me. I and never felt a thing, even with putting the freezing in. He was very caring and compassionate, taking me in as an emergency and staying after hours to help me with my tooth. I have since seen my regular dentist and she commented on how impressed she was with the quality of the work done. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Roger Kopperts office is not the place you want to go! He treats his staff terribly and is a self absorbed arrogant mean dentist !! He needs to take anger management classes!! Everything that goes wrong is never his fault but everyone else is to blame!

Submitted February 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Koppert to have a root canal and will never ever ever let him touch my teeth again. He is not very professional at all and the whole time made me feel that everything going wrong for him was my fault. He ended up perforating one of the canals and now another dentist is picking up the bill to put in a implant due to this man's negligence. He was not very caring and as soon as he realized he bothched the job told the dental assistant to refer me to a specialist to see if the tooth was salvageable. The dental office called me the next day once the other dentist looked at my case and advised me that the tooth was not able to be fixed and would have to be pulled. I am now terrified to go to any dentist because of this mans lack of human compassion, but have no choice as I have to have something done to get rid of the terrible pain that I am in. Trust me when I say I would not let anyone go to this dentist as he is not good or compassionate!!

Submitted November 15, 2014

Roger is a super human! He is integral in his work. I broke a tooth a few years ago which my last dentist filled with an amalgam filling. I went to Roger to have my metal fillings replaced with ceramic ones. At first he thought maybe to replace it with a crown because so much of the tooth was gone, but then decided that it's best to keep healthy teeth in place and not replace them with crowns. He removed my amalgam and filled it with ceramic. I am so grateful that we didn't go the crown route. I was sad enough that my tooth had been broken. Trustworthy dentist. If your teeth matter to you, see Roger!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I am a Calgaian for 56 years, Roger is great. He has been an honest & straight forward doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

He sits you down in a little room and indicates procedures that can be done to your teeth, without indicating if these are urgent or even necessary. I had some work done and then dropped out, as I couldn't make out if he was more dentist or dental entrepreneur. I still don't know. And for the sake of humanity I must mention that grim pair, his assistant and hygienist. Callous double plus and gratuitously overbearing, they're in need of immediate vocational counselling.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007