Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Evans

Evans has been my dr for almost a year, and everytime I have seen him he has left me in the room at least 1 hr. His nurse Kathy is the rudest nurse there evre was so they fit perfect for each other. This month I was running over a 102.8 temp for several nights in a row and went to see him, I sat in the room for 110 minutes waiting on him, when he finally came in he ordered X-rays,blood work,and EKG due to the fact that I was complaining of chest pain, I have pericarditis disease. I got all them done and went and waited another 55 minutes for him, I had the door open when he enter, I was hot and he walked in and slammed the door and looked at the films only , ask what pharmacy I used and said I had antibiotics waiting for me. I left right away but my hubby asked why antibiotics, he said brochitis, I went to another dr the next day, they ran same tests and said that I had an infection in my heart or a joint,and I have now switched dr. He is rude and unfeeling and I feel in for the money.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

This doctor does not make his appointments on time the two times I have seem him he was 90 mins late. And they are horrible about returning phone calls. Wrost doctor I have ever had to use, and I use alot of them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Ronald A. Evans's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Bolivar, MO