Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Flanigan

Dr. Flanigan, has always been attentive and caring to me, even when I see him outside the office. He saved me from an unnecessary surgery that others had recommended, so I really liked that! My experience with him goes back over twenty years, and he's always been great and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

This man is very rude, he needs to learn that he cannot treat people like there idiots. I would not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

As of 2008, we have been with Dr. Flanigan for 18 years. During that time he has treated our family with great care. I can't believe the other comment talking about his bedside manner not being good. He has been excellent to all of us!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

This physician should look up the word "compassion" in the dictionary. I don't think he has a caring bone in his body. A doctor should be helpful towards his patients. I hope when this doctor needs medical attention he receives better care than he gives.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Flanigan's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)