Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Kreuser

I've trusted my life and well-being to Dr. Kreuser for nearly a decade. From the most trivial of health concerns like a plantar wart, to a life-threatening invasive infection that almost killed me - I am honored to be his patient and to have a true partner in addressing my health needs. One who respects and matches my own formidable intelligence when working thru health issues. He has my absolute respect and gratitude. Do not underestimate this 'Small-town country doctor' - He is a world-class physician: Big Brain, Kind Heart.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Kreuser is the most compassionate physician I've seen in years! He really "hears". He never looks at his watch and is very thorough. At a time when it seems that many doctors have foresaken the Hippocratic Oath, Dr. Kreuser stands a head above the rest. He also never over-books. On one occasion I had to wait 10-15 minutes. All other visits, I was brought back to a room within 5 minutes of my scheduled time and always seen within 5 minutes of that. He, and his staff, go above and beyond the call of duty. He also runs a free clinic at his office twice a month on Thursdays. I can't seem to say enough good things about Dr. Kreuser and his staff. They are ultra conscientious, courteous, professional, and they just plain CARE! I am so very happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Stephen R. Kreuser's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)