Ratings for Dr. Kishore M. Santwani

We waited a while to get in to see him-but it was worth the wait. This is the first time that I have had a proper explantation for my symptoms. I feel like we have a good game plan and I just started the medication that he recommended a few weeks ago and I feel like I'm a different person. I suffered for a long time and I finally found a doctor that has a ton of experience with my diagnosis. I was referred by a friend that has MS who raves about the clinic and told me to wait for the appointment and not cancel and go somewhere else... I am so glad I listened to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am frankly surprised by the last comment because I my experience with Dr. Santwani could not be better. My son (who has seizures) pretty much hates every doctor he has been to. We saw Dr. Santwani and he spent more than an hour with us and despite my son's behavior (he can be a bit aggressive from his brain injury) treated him with compassion and spoke to him directly (not only talking us like he wasn't in the room like his previous doctors did) and treated him like a human being. My son told me on the way out that he wants to stick with him which he has never done before for any of his past neurologists. A week later, when I had some questions about his bloodwork, he called me personally to discuss (Frankly I was expecting his nurse to call back) which was a pleasant surprise. Defnately a keeper in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

What a wonderful doctor. He helped me more in 2 visits than my first neurologist did in 1 year. Every time I have a question, he cares enough to call me personally instead of letting me play phone tag with his staff. If you are looking for an awesome neurologist, look no further.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I came to him for a second opinion and I am glad I did. Thankfully, I have a diagnosis and am getting the treatment I need so I can go on with my life. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Santwani is very kind and extremely intelligent. He has helped both my elderly parents through demenia. His advise is always good and I trust him thoroughly. He has a very nice office staff who is always on time and helpful. We have also seen Dr. Santwani in the hospital and he spent a long time explaining the medical condition and what the processes would be.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Very helpfull. Was not to full of himself to recomend me to see a big city doctor. Ive had tons of tests for a stomach condition and he went through all my tests and found out I was b12 deficent which is helping me find a stomach diagnosis. I love this guy. He does charge for medical records and what not but most docs do. Very caring

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Really sharp, really caring doctor. I feel very comfortable trusting my health to this guy. I do wish it was easier to get in touch with his office for test results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

This doctor is worth waiting for. I had symptoms for years that no doctor had been able to figure out until now. Dr.Santwani's exam was more thorough than any other that I've ever been to. I am so thankful that my symptoms are being treated now and we know exactly what is going on with me. Dr.Santwani is not only intelligent but he is extremely compassionate.I definatley recommend him. It takes a while to get into see him but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Argued with them about my co-pay which is 15.00 but they insisted I pay 200 up front. Trying to get it back took months. Then they had the nerve to send the check with a letter stating the Dr. was dropping me. BECAUSE HE OWED ME MONEY?? My insurance paid 100%. What kind of a scam are they running there??

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

took two days to return a phone call and wanted to charge $10 to write a letter to my daughters school...called it an administrative fee

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Kishore M. Santwani's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL