Ratings for Dr. Shawn A. Tassone

I have seen both him and his wife in the office and they are both very wonderful dr's! He has done a surgery on me a few yaers ago and i can hardly see the scar. Before the surgery things looked bad for me but he didnt have to remove any organs everything was saved. He does not hold your hand and sugar coat things he is very blunt and honest about what he thinks is going on. I feel that is one of the best things about him. he has taken time to meet with my other drs to go over treatment options that could work for me. the last few years have been medically hard and it breaks a person down and he has helped in my treatment with finding new ways to help with what i want! he is not taking the easy way out. he has also diganosed things that has nothing to do with gyn. Its not just money with him. i am very happy and thankful for him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

My first impression of Dr. Tassone was favorable, until minutes before my surgery.At the hospital Imet with both my nurse and the anesthesiologist and then Dr Tassone came in. His bedside manner was anything but professional. Out of the blue Dr Tassone began to tell my husband and I that he has a hot wife (his exact words!) My husband and I looked at each other like what in the world does that have to do with anything? It was creepy. Left us both wondering why in the world someone would say such a thing in this situation. After the surgery Dr. Tassone did not meet with my husband to let him know how everything went. Instead my husband received a phone call from someone well after the procedure was complete. I had also requested pictures of anything removed during the surgery. No pictures were offered, I guess it was just too much trouble. I found Dr. Tassone to be arrogant and incapable of relating to my situation.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I was thrilled to find a doctor who would see me, as I have some previous medical conditions which make the exam difficult. Dr Tassone doesn't have the best bedside manner but seemed knowledgeable, in the first visit he told me we were looking at a hysterectomy and spoke of a growth of at least a pound and other problems. The next visit was for testing and I was once again told that I was looking at surgery due to the complications I was having. Come the third visit there was nothing wrong and I was basically pushed out the door. I really don't understand how things could have changed that much in a months time. I still have all the same symptoms, nothing has changed for me. Dr Tassone talked of possible surgeries I could look into, but then in the same conversation told me how these procedures would not work for me. I refuse to be his guinea pig! I have since had to find a new doctor. This place was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Wonderful physician actually sits and talks with you and doesn't rush you out of the office. I went to him as he is a national expert on hormone replacement and has been listed in several books on the tpoic and I wasn't disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

He is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. A true professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

I was not feeling quite right, knew there was a problem. It was like pulling teeth to get him to run a simple blood lab--sure enough there was a HUGE problem. He never told me what was wrong, just called in a script leaving me in the dark. told the pharm. to have me see him in 4 months if I "feel the need" I had to find my DX ONLINE!!...he never even returned my phone call.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

with my first child he was helpful getting me through every step there was he always asked how i was doing

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Shawn A. Tassone's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)