Ratings for Dr. Barry G. Munn

I was surprised by the positive reviews this guy received regarding his quality of work. This is the only website I have found with positive reviews. Mr. Munn was extremely rude. I had an infection after he performed surgery and he cared nothing about my well being or health. 9 months later, I got a new orthopedic surgeon and they are saying that my leg is so damaged from the first surgery with Barry Munn it might have to be amputated. To the young lady who said Munn was hot. He's not so "hot" when your leg is being removed because of his mess.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Very pleased with Dr munn his staff and my surgical experience at Northeast Georgia medical center

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had a broken wrist in 3 places the best solution in his opinion after 2 weeks in a cast was to have surgery and bone plate and screws installed. Surgery was to be at 8am I wasn't seen until after 11am (day of surgery) Then only to find out that he was in a hurry when he had sewn my wrist back up I had a scar 1/2" by 7" If he had taken the time to sew the skin properly I would not have this awful scar that looks like purple marker up my arm. Now I must have scar revision surgery to "fix" his mistake and hurried procedure. The scar revision surgery is expensive, but it's not an "approved" procedure by the ins co. Just wish that I had asked the doctor to do a through surgery from start to finish. *** BEWARE

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Munn performed a total knee, was very honest regarding recovery, pain, and healing time. I felt very safe with this man as my doctor. Would refer him to anyone needing an orthopaedic surgeon. I always received very prompt service and return phone calls from the office. I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone there. Again, thank you Dr. Munn for all of your medical assistance and personalized attention!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

I saw this doctor about multiple injuries in a car wreck. He said " which area hurts most". gave me an injection and sent me out the door. Had absolutely no concern about me or my return. No office follow up-didnt care. The office in gainesville treats you like a number if in a car wreck. If I ever see him again-it will be too soon.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Munn is the best. I was involved in a head on collision with a **** driver and both my feet were crushed, he was the first one I saw in the ER. Over the weeks and months he rebuilt my feet and I am walking today because he cared enough to go that extra mile so that I could walk a mile today! I could not have made it through without him and I am thankful that if something like this had to happen to me that god put me in the right hands to see me through. He is the best! Connie

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

i would highly recommend dr munn he is one of the best doctors i have ever been to. he truly cares about his patients. he performed knee surgery even though i did not have ins. he told me not to worry about it, i needed the surgery and i could pay as i went along. He also performed surgery on my husband and he thinks as highly of dr munn as i do. he is truly a rare find.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

dr munn is an excellent doctor! he actually cares and called to follow-up after my surgery...i've never had a doctor call my house personaly to check on me! definately recommend!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2005

Dr. Barry G. Munn's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA