Ratings for Dr. Bernard Ludwig

RIP Dr. Benard Ludwig. He was the kindest and most patient Doctor I ever met. He was so generous with his time, would empathize with his patients. Miss you Doc. Former Pt . NB. I Just returned from overseas and found out my heloved Doctor passed away. RIP.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Rest in peace my dear friend. You saved my mom's life many many times.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Rest in peace Dr. Ludwig... You delivered me safely into this world and i thank you for that. My mom absolutely loved the care you gave

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I so miss Dr. Bernie Ludwig. The most caring, kind, sympathetic, generous and intelligent doctor in the World.....Truly truly an outstanding doctor and person. So caring that he called you at home after-hours to give you results and always 100% with his diagnosis. No doctors today can compare!!!!! I hope you are well and enjoying your retirement! Just want you to know that I miss you so very much! I know many more of your patients miss you too! Thank you for all your hard work as an amazing doctor....

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

There will never be another Dr. Bernie Ludwig - an outstanding doctor and an outstanding person. He delivered all three of my children (one in the middle of the night) and performed life saving surgery on me when my youngest child was only a year old. Now I am a grandmother - thanks to Dr. Ludwig. I hope he reads these reviews - he deserves every single tribute expressed in these ratings. Other doctors today are just not in his league - a special man with a kind, generous, and very capable manner. All the best Dr. Ludwig!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr ludwig is one of the most wonderful, Patient & kind spirited human being on this planet. He is the best doctor I ever had and I will greatly miss him. "As one chapter ends Another begins for you Enjoy all the things You've been looking forward to". All the best and a very happy retirement to you Dr Bernard Ludwig.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

The most caring knowledgeable doctor Canada has had. Everyone loved him and respected him not only as a doctor but a wonderful human being. Very patient. Always had a cure for all his patients. His patients felt comfortable and were assured of his phenomenal concern for each and everyone. We all miss Dr. Bernard L. Ludwig!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr Ludwig is the best man and doctor on earth! Thanks to him I have the best memories of being pregnant and having a child. Good bless you Doctor Ludwig.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I waited hours in the waiting room, but knew when it was time for me to deliver Dr. Ludwig would be there-and yes, sleep there for me.Thank you to his entire family.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I totally agree with all the foregoing comments and would like to add the following re: our Beloved Dr. Ludwig ... not only was/is he the absolute BEST doctor in every way, he is the most beautiful, caring and devoted human being I have ever met .. he truly is an Angel from Heaven ... GOD Bless you Dr. Ludwig ... I miss you very much .. and love you too!! Ann

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010