Ratings for Dr. Lance F. Grenevicki

The Dr was very nice and seemed like he was very competent. His office staff is less impressive. I called the office to advise I believe I had a dry socket. She told me I was wrong and to just keep taking the pain medicine. I waited a 3 more days and called for the same reason. She asked me to come in and advised me that I did in fact have a dry socket. I had to suffer for 4 extra days and take countless pain pills which I do not like to do because she did not listen to what I was telling her on the phone. I understand people complain when there is a little pain but I know my body and I know when there is an issue. On the other side of the office there are more issues. They did not submit my claims to the insurance company making the decision that my X-Rays would not be covered. I insisted for it to be submitted. They were covered and a check was issued to the office. I called 2 1/2 months later asking about my refund for this and was advised they were still waiting on care credit to send them their money before they could refund it. I waited another month and a half and called care credit who advised the payment was sent to them the same week as the procedure. When I called the office AGAIN for a refund she advised it will still take almost a week to process it. I have never dealt with a medical office where I had to beg and plead for a refund that the insurance company issued to them. I would not recommend this office due to the current staff. If the Dr was to hire a new staff, I might consider it as I though he was good. Unfortunately a Dr is only as good as his staff. Find another Dr in my opinion!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Grenevicki is so amazing and knowledgeable! Bernadette is beyond a sweetheart! I knew I was in good hands for oral surgery with him. Very happy I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I like the Dr even though his prices are insanely high. most of the office staff was helpful.. Except the Asian lady who was extremely rude each time I dealt with her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I needed to have 2 teeth extracted and replaced with implants. Iwas told by several dentists, including my dentist of 15 years, that procedure runs about $3000. When I first got there I was rushed into an expensive($100) x ray before even consulting the Dr. I spoke with Dr. about the procedure for 10-15 mins. and then given more paperwork and a video to watch. I asked for a written estimate, which they would not give me till I paid. Expecting the approximately $3000 I'd been told by my family dentist whom after 15 years, I trust implicitly, I was floored when the estimate was over $5500...almost twice what I was expecting. After explaining that I don't have insurance and that this is all out of pocket and WAY more than what I was expecting, all the office worker said was,"Would you like to make an appt.?" Needless to say, we are disputing the $238 expense, since this leaves me with no way to pay for the dentures I , so badly, need. What a ripoff! Stay away unless you need a tax write off, or have more money than you know what to do with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable with wonderful skills. I couldn't have made a better choice. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!! Great with kids too!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Very knowledgeable,caring and polite. Strongly recommand his practice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Grenevicki recommended TMJ surgery for my migraines. I asked him if the surgery would make my problems worse, he said it would only improve things. I woke up from my surgery with extreme head and neck pain--he said that it was normal. Two months later I had a follow up appt--told him pain was worse, he said the surgery could have inflammed my jaw. Ever since my surgery I have suffered from extreme chronic pain in my head and neck. I would NOT recommend him to anyone--Dr Grenevicki and his office staff are extremely uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

We have been to this office twice and had to leave this last time due to be treated so badly. My husband is active duty military and I work in radiology, there is no need to treat anybody with that much disrespect. Way to support the troops that are protecting your country. I have never been treated so badly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Did a great job, called me at home afterwards which I really appreciated

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Horrible office staff, rude and it was nearly impossible to correct the MISTAKE made by the very ignorant/rude office manager. I emailed the doctor directly concerning the problems and received NO response. I would never go to his office again. A very unprofessional and a very poor way to do business. It took many hours of my time and energy to get the insurance problems ironed out.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Lance F. Grenevicki's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)