Ratings for Dr. Lance F. Grenevicki

Dr. Grenevicki is so amazing and knowledgeable! Bernadette is beyond a sweetheart! I knew I was in good hands for oral surgery with him. Very happy I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I like the Dr even though his prices are insanely high. most of the office staff was helpful.. Except the Asian lady who was extremely rude each time I dealt with her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I needed to have 2 teeth extracted and replaced with implants. Iwas told by several dentists, including my dentist of 15 years, that procedure runs about $3000. When I first got there I was rushed into an expensive($100) x ray before even consulting the Dr. I spoke with Dr. about the procedure for 10-15 mins. and then given more paperwork and a video to watch. I asked for a written estimate, which they would not give me till I paid. Expecting the approximately $3000 I'd been told by my family dentist whom after 15 years, I trust implicitly, I was floored when the estimate was over $5500...almost twice what I was expecting. After explaining that I don't have insurance and that this is all out of pocket and WAY more than what I was expecting, all the office worker said was,"Would you like to make an appt.?" Needless to say, we are disputing the $238 expense, since this leaves me with no way to pay for the dentures I , so badly, need. What a ripoff! Stay away unless you need a tax write off, or have more money than you know what to do with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable with wonderful skills. I couldn't have made a better choice. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!! Great with kids too!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Very knowledgeable,caring and polite. Strongly recommand his practice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Grenevicki recommended TMJ surgery for my migraines. I asked him if the surgery would make my problems worse, he said it would only improve things. I woke up from my surgery with extreme head and neck pain--he said that it was normal. Two months later I had a follow up appt--told him pain was worse, he said the surgery could have inflammed my jaw. Ever since my surgery I have suffered from extreme chronic pain in my head and neck. I would NOT recommend him to anyone--Dr Grenevicki and his office staff are extremely uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

We have been to this office twice and had to leave this last time due to be treated so badly. My husband is active duty military and I work in radiology, there is no need to treat anybody with that much disrespect. Way to support the troops that are protecting your country. I have never been treated so badly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Did a great job, called me at home afterwards which I really appreciated

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Horrible office staff, rude and it was nearly impossible to correct the MISTAKE made by the very ignorant/rude office manager. I emailed the doctor directly concerning the problems and received NO response. I would never go to his office again. A very unprofessional and a very poor way to do business. It took many hours of my time and energy to get the insurance problems ironed out.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. Both he and his staff were uncaring and rude. I developed complications after oral surgery. When calling for a follow-up 3 wks after surgery, was told (BY RECEPTIONIST) my problems were unlikely due to the surgery, and were most likely from another tooth problem, and if so, I would be charged for an office visit. Faxed letter to his office with no response. Finally walked into office with a witness and given appt. Showed up the next day (45 min. drive) only to be told doctor was not there and given a letter that I was being FIRED AS A PATIENT (38 days after surgery), and any further visits would be on a cash pay basis. I followed up with my regular dentist who indicated my problems (not yet healed, infected, and root exposed) were in fact the result of the oral surgery. My records contain many different versions of his signature that indicate he may let his office staff do work he should be doing. Uncaring and detached to patient problems or questions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Lance F. Grenevicki's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Lumenos