Ratings for Dr. Dorcas A. Zuniga

She is such in Awesome Dr. She takes time to listen and she explains everything so I can understand! Makes me feel very comfortable. Very kind to me and you can tell she genuinely cares!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Zuniga, my PCP, has the most genuine and compassionate bedside manner. She has a sincere desire for the patients' best health, coupled with an explainable understanding of ones insurance requirements, leaving the patient with an informed and empowered visit. Dr. Zuniga's calm, peaceful aura permeates the environment, and she works in a practice where all physicians share the same level of integrity. I am forever thankful she was recommended to me and I highly recommend her to any one of you. May God continue to bless you Dr. Zuniga and the entire Tidewater Family Physicians Practice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

dr. zuniga has been my doctor for over 15 years and she is one of the most caring people i have ever met. she has the best bed side manner of any doctor i have seen-EVER!! i am blessed to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I too love Dr. Zuniga. I moved to Williamsburg and could not see her anymore since leaving Va Beach some time ago. I wish I could have taken her with me. She is the most caring physician I have met. I am happy to give her "kudos" here! I was under her care for about 4 years. You are in good hands with Dr. Zuniga.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Wonderful physician. Have been her patient almost 20 years. Always takes time to listen to you and explains treatment plan completely. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Dorcas A. Zuniga's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1986)