Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Gomez

He burned my lower jaw off & caught me on fire. Asked ne not to sue & said he would do the right thing. NEVER said he had cancer & was HIGH on drugs. He cost me my life & used me. I've been thru one full reconstructive surgery, then he skipped town becuz he way sick. His wife called me & said he had breast cancer. He died 7/9/10. My husband kept his computers running or they would not have been N business. He stiffed him for 22K. N all I'd have to say he cost us over $200K. I have to wait another year before I can go through my next fat graft & repositioning of my jaw line since I was burned inside & out. I have contacted his wife Grace & family in Brownsville, TX. to help me pay my plastic surgery bills but have not heard from them. You need 2 contact the TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD about him. They need 2 stop bad doctors like him, especially when they are after fast cash to suspend their own lives & care nothing about yours & how they disfiguere you physically & mentally.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Gomez and his staff at youthful essense med spa in Katy texas ruined my face. Not only did he just skip town with no notice , his staff charged my debit card for services not rendered. he closed his office with no forwarding address.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Very concerned about his patients. He never keeps us waiting. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

money is his only concern, not the patient

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Gomez's Credentials

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1987)