Ratings for Dr. Stephen F. Lemons

Great Dr we have had for 14 years and he has answered a lot of my questions when it comes to something wrong or concerns. I have zero complaint with him but the staff out front lobby is rude, and snobbiness, their attitude changes when u come up to them. Few of the nurses is kinda snob when telling them I can't hear u they just keep talking away it was so uncalled for

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Lemons is by far the best doctor we have ever had. I have lived many places in the US and Europe, he is head and shoulders above anyone else. He is extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. Yes, you occasionally have to wait for an appointment, but it is worth it. He listens to your concerns and I never feel "hurried" out of the office. We love doctor lemons and his PA Cathy too. Always get the best care from this clinic!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I don't know what these complainers are talking about! Dr. Lemons has been my doctor for 30 years. He always has time to talk to you about your concerns and has always referred me to a specialist if he felt I needed one. Yes, you may have to wait a while from time to time, but that is because he takes time with his patients. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else! He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I have been his patient for over twenty years. He is an excellent Doctor. He has helped me make medical decisions that saved my life. He has monitored my test and made suggestions on help me maintain the quality of life I enjoy. Dr. Lemons and his staff have always been very helpful. I had a surgery while out of state and Dr. Lemons and his staff gave me the support I needed when I returned home. They are always just phone call away. Any time that I have ever had to wait in the waiting room I know was because he was spending the time with another patient that needed his attention. He has always been truthful with me even when it was not what I wanted to hear. If you want a very caring and compassionate doctor, this is your man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Always late with appt.wait up to 2hrs.Heneeds to spend more time with patients.Very knowledgable. Sees way tomany patients in a day.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

He is only interested in attending to the one thing you came in for. If you have several concerns, he seems to get impatient. He doesn't suggest preventive measures. After many years he has not suggested a mammogram, pap smear, colon scope, etc. He does not seem interested in nutrition or life change suggestions - just pharmacy and/or surgical. We are usually seen an hour or so after our appointment and we would like more discussion. Our insurance is Preferred Health Systems

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Lemons has been my doctor for years. The only complaint I have is the wait to get into see him. I don't like waiting in the waiting room for one hour only to be called back and have two wait another 30 minutes. This is especially true when I'm not ill, yet I'm surrounded by a bunch of contagious people. Other than the wait, I have always had such a good experience with Dr. Lemons.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Lemons does not have good listening skills as a doctor. He makes patients wait for at least 2 hours to see him and then only spends 5 minutes with them in the room. He is arrogant in his medical knowledge and refuses to refer people to specialist when needed. He does not like to answer questions when the patient asks him. He talks down to his patients like they are dumb or something.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Stephen F. Lemons's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Andover, KS