Ratings for Dr. Mark Rodgers

BILLS INSURANCE COMPANY WITH WRONG BILLINGS CODES.. THEN COLLECTS FROM PATIENTS BUSTED

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

So far I have had a good experience. They ordered and went over my blood work with me. I'm working on my mri, so we will see how they handle that.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

was very concerned about blood work and only saw a Nurse. Called and have not received an answer from the dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Very Friendly staff, This Doctor actually cares about his patients and spends time with them, answers all my questions! I have referred dr. rodgers to all of my friends and they have all been very happy. I have been with dr rodgers for over 6 years and would never change!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Likes to go on vacation a lot screw the fact if u have a appointment. Never will go back

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Rude unfriendly incompetent staff too long of a wait time when you are sick. Better off to go to urgent care facility. This office could care less about it's patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

cares about you as a patient. listens to your questions, and gives you the answers. returns phone calls. i would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have been going to dr. rodgers for years and he is a very good dr. you don't have to sit and wait that long and he makes you feel very comfortable talking to him.I have been to other drs and he's the best as far as i'm concerned..

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Rodgers never makes you feel like he is in a hurry...he takes time and ask questions. He's great!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Mark Rodgers's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL