You may also like

Excellent. Carijng. Compassionate. Thorough. Used all 55-minutes helping me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Excellent, thorough, considered all of my medical conditions.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

The best psychiatrist, totally focused on helping me and my well-being. I need confidentiality and her approach guarantees me total privacy. She is very considerate and truly an expert.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Poor judgement and diagnosis. Dr. Spellman is a doctor after money then pure interest of her patient. She contracted herself during our second session and made very lame excuses to fix her very bad mistake, which was about how to get more money out of me instead of helping another way. Never again,tried it twice and it has been a very bad time both times with no help. As well she reads to you all the material instead of talking to you, she acts like a doctor right from school and not a doctor with so many years of experience as its claimed. She should be giving patients material to read at home and not waste there 250.00 per 50 minutes. Dr. Spellman I'm well educated, I don't need you to read to me. There is lack of professionalism and confidence, I wouldn't expect that from her with that many years of expertise in her field.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Compassionate, really cares, doesn't overmedicate, spends a lot of time with you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Cynthia Spellman's Credentials

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal