Ratings for Dr. Khin Myat

myatt is a wonderful doctor although a bit hard to understant he is extremely caring patient and knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Being new to melfort this is the only doctor taking new patients so I went to see him and could not understan a thing I was saying or could I understand what he was saying. It was a wast of my time to even bother going in.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

He seems like a competent doc. Very friendly and a bit "geeky". (just the way I like my doc's) He is a little bit hard to understand sometimes but he gets the job done. And most of all he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get rid of you! Thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Seems friendly and seems like he wants to be helpful. Very hard to understand and I don't think he understands what you are telling him either - makes me feel uneasy that there will be a huge mistake made. Missed something important on my last blood test that another doctor had to bring to my attention.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

After having the same doctor in Melfort for over 13 years, I am having trouble getting used to Dr. Myatt. I am sure he is a good doctor, he seems very nice, but I can barely understand a word he says and I am not feeling confident that we are on the same wave length. I have called around to other docs but now one else is taking patients. I will give him one more chance, but if I can not understand him I will be forced elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

we got him to take on my mother and he knew within minutes what was going on (after the doctor she had for 30 years failed us) He is wonderful, explains, cares deeply about his patients. I would recomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007