Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Glass

This doctor has been reported to the Lafayette Louisiana Police department and the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners for verbally and physically attacking a patient she committed malpractice on. She called this lady a liar. What a slap in the face to a patient with an outstanding reputation that has been disfigured by her. I would not trust my DOG in the care of Cynthia glass and her staff at Coccolare Spa.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Where do I start? I foolishly trusted this doctor. She and her staff kept telling me I needed more and more procedures when my health and body were being more ruined. All they really cared about was how much money they could get out of me. Now I don't trust doctors at all. I have a permanent health problem and disfigurement because of this doctor. I know I am not the first and I won't be the last. Wish I had been warned about that place. I would have never went there. Bring a friend as your witness if you go there.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Completely disfigured me. She verbally abused me and body shamed mercilessly. I have to have revision surgeries to fix what she did to me. Working two jobs to be able to afford it. She could care less how miserable she has made me. My biggest regret is that I ever paid her one penny to have my body ruined.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

bad results, I have to have 3 operations after that to fix what she did, she did not tell me all the c0mplications and risk,

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Cynthia A. Glass's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)