Ratings for Dr. William Wayne

I felt very at ease and comfortable in the care of Dr Wayne and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Great care before and after surgery, and kind consideration of my nervousness. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Best experience I've ever had that required surgery. Before and after care (not to mention the surgery) were all more than I expected. I did have to wait for the initial consult but it was well worth the wait. 5 stars from me

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Wayne as an oral surgeon. He is extremely gifted. I had a very complicated surgery (3 cracked teeth & 2 roots) In addition, i have a difficult health condition. He took every precaution to make sure i would be ok during the surgery. I was amazed that there was no pain afterward and very little swelling! This surgeon is amazing

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Wayne and his staff are the BEST! Helpful, kind, caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Wayne and his staff especially his Nurse Kim My 7 Yr old daughter had to get a tooth that was broken removed and they were wonderful with her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Superb care from both Dr. Wayne and his team. He saw me through an emergency case and I am grateful he was the doctor on call that day!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Wayne just did a great job removing a tooth broken off at the gumline. 5 stars

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Although one must wait a long period of time for the appointment and then the subsequent appointments (punctuality is not a strong suit), Dr. Wayne is an excellent oral surgeon. He took out my sons four wisdom teeth. My son never bruised nor did he swell up. I believe it Dr. Wayne's care in pre and post surgery that helped make the whole process so easy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The staff of this office could not either process my insurance claim and punctuality is not a strong point of this dentist office. This is unfortunate since the dentist seems to know what he is doing. A lack of good office management it seems.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015