Ratings for Dr. William Wayne

Dr. Wayne and his staff are the BEST! Helpful, kind, caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Wayne and his staff especially his Nurse Kim My 7 Yr old daughter had to get a tooth that was broken removed and they were wonderful with her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Superb care from both Dr. Wayne and his team. He saw me through an emergency case and I am grateful he was the doctor on call that day!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Wayne just did a great job removing a tooth broken off at the gumline. 5 stars

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Although one must wait a long period of time for the appointment and then the subsequent appointments (punctuality is not a strong suit), Dr. Wayne is an excellent oral surgeon. He took out my sons four wisdom teeth. My son never bruised nor did he swell up. I believe it Dr. Wayne's care in pre and post surgery that helped make the whole process so easy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The staff of this office could not either process my insurance claim and punctuality is not a strong point of this dentist office. This is unfortunate since the dentist seems to know what he is doing. A lack of good office management it seems.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Went to see him for my wisdom teeth removal , waited for over an hour to see him. Was told to sign a consent and given a paper with instructions. Paid 130$ and left. They couldn't process my insurance claim. Felt uncomfortable about the whole visit. the front staff seemed unsure of what she was doing and very inexperienced , wasn't given an estimate. Had my doubts but heard good things from others . When I came back for surgery. It's was $2000 and I had to pay it right away. No one told me that. Would not recommend this place. They need more front staff who knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Unlike most of the comments left here, I did not have a great experience at all. My appointment was an hour behind with no explanation as to why. When I finally saw Dr. Wayne, he was very rude and it was like I was wasting his time. He entered the room, looking at a piece of paper for about 5 minutes before he even said hello, his questions were very short and he would not make eye contact. After explaining why I was referred to him he basically snickered and told me that I didn't need to be there. It was a waste of MY time with a doctor who was very rude. 90 dollars down the drain.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

His staff are very nice and helpful, but seem to always be behind schedule. Dr.Wayne is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable, and went out of his way to answer all questions and show me exactly what was to be done. Other than always being behind schedule, it's a fantastic practice and I really do trust Dr.Wayne on anything

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Wayne was absolutely the best. Three from our family have had surgeries with Dr. Wayne. I completely recommend him. He is extremely knowlegable and professional. No complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011