Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Seeker

Any patient would be extremely lucky to have Dr Seeker as their OBGYN!!!! I've worked in healthcare for 10 years and they don't get better than him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Seeker is the best doctor in Austin...period. compassionate, empathetic, kind, wise, intelligent, curious, caring. When I first saw him over 23 years ago, he was the 8th or 9th Ob/Gym I saw here but the only one who was able to tie my problem to my Lupus, saving my life. I had been septic 3 times. He never scared me, always made me feel cared for, has has the same staff, a rarity, all as kind as he. Even my retired, wonderful and picky Rheumatologist, Chief st Baylor in Houston adored him! They have spoiled me. If only I could clone them! I continue to see Dr. Seeker for my annual exams and mammograms and always will. He's a special find for whom I am most grateful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Seeker delivered my twins over 20 years ago. I still go back every year for my appointments. Granted, I have no complications, but on the occasions I've called with questions, his nurse has returned my calls and has had good information as answers. Dr. Seeker is a genuinely warm, caring person and I trust him. His practice has gotten a lot more busy over the past 20 years, so I can see where some people with complications might have issues and not be able to handle the long wait times. I would have to consider that if/when I age more and have more complications myself. For now, Dr. Seeker knows my history and that of my family, so I'll keep going there!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I went to Dr. Seeker during my first pregnancy on the recommendation of a friend. It was a terrible experience. Dr. Seeker was extremely condescending, to the point of informing me that if I did not sign up for a laundry list of pre-natal classes provided by his practice that I would be unable to properly nurse my child, change a diaper, or take a baby's temperature. He also stated that without his classes, I would be unable to make my way to Labor and Delivery when the time came, because I wouldn't know where to go. In my opinion, his behavior was an attempt to browbeat me into compliance with what he deemed best, instead of assuming that as an educated, professional adult I was capable of deciding for myself. It seems to me that Dr. Seeker had forgotten that as a doctor, he worked for me, not the other way around! Obviously, I "fired" him and had a much happier pregnancy and delivery!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Great caring OB. Average wait time every time I come in has been 2 1/2-3 hours..... :-/

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Seeker is the best OBGYN in all ways. He delivered both of my children and has been my doctor for 23 years. He and his staff have never let me down. I would never see anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Have gone to Dr. Seeker for almost 3 years now. I have an auto immune disease and Dr. Seeker was too busy look into my case and figure this out. 4 miscarriages later and I have decided to see another specialists. He is kind and friendly is a successful baby factory. I had complications and couldn't keep any pregnancies and he didn't want to investigate further. I am all natural person and I don't take prescription drugs...maybe that sets me apart, but I believe birth control gave me my auto immune disease all these OBGYN's want to do is put you on birth control if there is endometriosis...it doesn't make sense to me. I LOVE his nurse practitioner and she is WONDERFUL. The staff is always wonderful. VERY hard to reach the nurses and sometimes days go by before they will call back.VERY BUSY practice and I believe this is the reason why my case was overlooked. For the record Dr. Seeker is VERY nice and has excellent bedside manners. He just lacks enough time to dig into odd cases.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr Seeker is SO AWESOME!!! I had been struggling to get pregnant for over a year and under the care of another Dr that was offering us no help and seemed very unconcerned with our situation. I went to see Dr Seeker on a recommendation from a friend. I am so thankful I decided to go get a 2nd opinion. After just reviewing my history and before ever laying hands on me he had diagnosed me, I was absolutely amazed!! I had surgery a week later to remove endometriosis that has keeping me from getting pregnant. Dr Seeker was so wonderful threw the surgery and so kind in talking to my family afterward. At my 2 week post surgery appointment he was I left the office feeling like my dreams of a baby were going to become a reality very soon after talking with Dr Seeker. Just one month after my surgery I got a positive pregnancy test so it happened immediately!! I am so thankful to Dr Seeker and I look forward to the next 9 months and Dr Seeker caring for me threw it all!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I am a returning patient and so delighted to see Dr. Seeker and his staff are just as compassionate as they've always been. Dr. Seeker is very enlightening, patient and his hugs are always so genuine. I live in South Austin and the drive to the new N. Austin office is well worth every mile.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

i saw him today for the first time after coming highly recommended. Wonderful doesn't even beging to describe how kind and compassionate this doctor is. I have PCOS and recomended that i get back on the pill until i decide to get pregnant, my endocrinologist couldn't sell me on getting back on the pill but he was able to do it within 2 minutes. i did wait 1 1/2 hours but it was certainly worth the wait because my health deserves the level of care that he provides. He's earned another patient! Thank you Dr. Seeker!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Christopher G. Seeker's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)