Ratings for Dr. David Favell

Dr Favell is a great dentist and I've recommended him to many people

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Favell was amazing. He is not my normal dentist and I have Invisalign braces - and I live in Alberta. So when I was worried that one of the trays were not fitting properly - he did not hesitate to get me in right away. He showed his knowledge, was kind, courteous and very honest. When I do move to Ontario - He will definitely be my dentist of choice! Thank you to Dr. Favell and his team at the Downtown Dental Office. I appreciate your help! Five stars to you!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

this is a great office! I love the staff at the Oxford location and I have seen 2 of the 3 dentists there and had a great experience both times. I love that the staff are happy to be there, they have a happy and fun relationship with each other. I don't think I have ever heard so much laughter in a dental office. I would recommend them to anyone

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Had a root canal done and he broke a file in the canal and left it in so tooth had complications and had to have it pulled. Gave him a second chance on different tooth and what a mistake. Left big gaping hole under tooth which has now rotted and has to be pulled. If you want to have a bunch of teeth pulled and replaced with plates or implants just go to him. Do not let him attempt a root canal.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I love this office!! recently went to the oxford location as a new patient. The staff are super friendly and seem to love their jobs, lots of laughter and made me feel more comfortable having to be there. They were on time and will have my insurance company pay directly which is great because I am a student. I am very nervous at the dentist and felt really comfortable at this office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Good Dentist but, the girl that cleans teeth at the Oxford Office, isn't very happy or Professional. I will be looking for a new Dentist for that reason and too long of wait times between appointments.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Favell for over 20 years. He has always been kind, thoughtful and good at resolving any of my dental issues. It is true - he is great with needles and giving freezing for those more difficult dental repairs. He listens to his patients needs, doesn't always rush to do procedure that might cost alot of money - but rather considers what options I have.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I believe this dentist recommends a lot of unnecessary treatments.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Favell for years and, although I have a serious fear of needles, Dr. Favell always make me feel comfortable. Even though I moved away, I still make the drive to London when it is time for my dental appointment because I don't trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Favell and his staff are all great. I've never had a problem with my teeth since I forst went to him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010