Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Sawhney

Dr Sawhney is amazing! We found him to be very knowledgeable, precise, friendly and caring! With the many procedures and tests my husband had to find out what his condition was Dr Sawhney and his assistant let us know everything that was going on and even called to see how he was doing afterwards! Definitley 5 star dr.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Great Dr., he took time to correctly assess my dad's prostate condition from a previous inadequate prostate surgery performed by another urologist in Oak park, il. He performed a quality surgery on his enlarged prostate,which corrected all the problems my dad had.There were no post surgery problems. We were very satisfied with Dr. sawhney, skill, knowledge and attention to recovery follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

An excellent person, great Doctor, great surgeon,removed my prostate, and all cancer associated with it.A truly caring, and understanding MAN, Doctor, Surgeon. Great follow-up, excellent comm. skills. Talks to you not at you.I would not trade him for anyother Urologist!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Sandeep Sawhney's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL