Ratings for Dr. Roy Small

Treats lots of his patients as if they are a drug addict. Very rude man, office staff is also very rude.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

he is the best Doctor I have ever had for a family physician. he always makes you feel like he truly cares about you!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Didn't reaally know what to do with my Mother who has Dementia and threw his hands in the air. We switched physicians.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Small is wonderful! Not all family practice physicians still make hospital rounds....but Dr. Small does. That means the world to me. I would recommend Dr. Small to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

This physician is very kind and compassionate. He has cared for my family for many years. He has always been there for me anytime I needed him. I would recommend this physician to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

the negative remarks on this carring person is totally uncalled for.This dr. is a D.O. not a M.D.Dr Small does not push drugs and is a practicing christian, which he does not push.I`ve been with him for years and I highly recommend him. Its amazing how simple it is to back-stab a person when he can`t answer back.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Seemed like a quack. He gave me a religous serman about smoking (the devil created tobbaco)and pressed his beleifs. During a prostate check he verblized "oh tight" and could not reconize a skin tag (wanted to get a biopsy) when another doc easily reconized that. He is however happy to pass out meds.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Unbelievably inept office staff! Rude on the telephone, very poor "people" skills, and seemingly poor clerical skills (unable to find test results, etc.) Prescribed a type of medication for me that several other MDs have told me I must not take due to chronic kidney disease; minimized my concerns and insisted there would be no problem with my taking it, even as lab results became more and more abnormal. Very nice person and seems to contribute to the community, but not someone I trust with primary responsibility for my healthcare. And let me say one more time, NOT an office staff I EVER want to deal with again! The office staff alone was enough to make me start thinking about finding a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Kept me coming back over and over and still could not determine my problem. His office staff are snotty and rude. Very unprofessional. Only one nurse there seemed to care and she was great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

This doctor does not care like he should about his patience. Very unfreindly and does not like to talk to get the root of the problem. He wants you in and out. If you have a condition that requires more attention he will and has told me that he does not want to see the patient again for that same problem. If you can, avoid him as your family doctor at all cost!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Roy Small's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chesaning, MI