Ratings for Dr. James L. Brazil

I went to Dr. Brazil for an angioma on my nose. He was very personable and honest about the chances that I would end up with a scar. My first treatment was unsuccessful so I ended up getting the angioma lasered off at my own expense, which was a reasonable price to me. He even came in at my request the day of my lasering even though he didn't perform the procedure to make sure I was completely comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone, I never felt rushed or uncomfortable with either him or his staff despite the fact that my problem was very small and mostly cosmetic.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Never went back after three visits. Each visit was very very brief and did not provide adequate remedies. Not very tactful, not compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

My husband has seen several dermatologists and other physicians over the pst two years in an attempt to control a miserable skin condition. After one visit Dr. Brazil prescribed a medication that cleared up the problem. He diagnosed the disease quickly after we had been to so many other doctors. I strongly recommend him as a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Brazil seems very interested in being able to prescribe you lots and lots of medicine. None of which works. I went to him for three years and saw no relief of my skin condition until I saw another dermatologist who was able to help me see improvement within months. Every time I would ask questions, he would answer with a banal personal story..not helpful. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. James L. Brazil's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Assurant