Ratings for Dr. THOMAS E. Ducker

He is a fantastic Dr. He has been my Dr. for the past 8 years and I would not use anyone else. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Ducker is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. He is always willing to help and listen and work with you to find a solution to any problems you may have. He genuinely cares for his patients and staff. The nurses are very helpful and knowledgeable and return calls promptly. They are very caring as well. You can tell the whole staff is passionate about what they do and love their patients. You won't find a better GI!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Horrible nursing staff. Would not recommend. Dr. Is rude as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Unfriendly, unhelpful, Rude, Terrible Nursing Staff. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I love Dr Ducker, and have used him for ten years, my husband also used him. However, being a nurse, I have always said "a Dr is only as good as his staff". This office is a perfect example of that. Last week my husband was having trouble swallowing, trouble breathing, chest pain and coughing up blood!! I called the office and asked if he could get an emergent aptmnt or if I should take him to the ER. The nurse called me back and said " you can bring him in to the office or you can take him to the ER!!!!" OK, I said let's make an apptmnt. She said "our first apptmnt is April 15!!!! That's with coughing up blood!!!! I changed Drs that day!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

The office staff was very unkind and unhelpful. After taking off work for the appointment, driving 35 minutes, I was told when I arrived the doctor was doing a procedure and would not be in for another hour and a half. I was offered the option to wait or reschedule. I did neither. I looked for another doctor. Time is just too valuable and I felt like he did not value mine.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

good bedside manner. one of the best doctors i have visited. a very kind down to earth person. the procedure went without any problems.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

colonoscopy on 3/11/2011 . I was waake the wholetime it was very painful,I asked for pain meds several times. This was the worst experience of my life in a hospital.Dr. office never sent a letter or called to let me know the results and they charged the Insurnce almost 4,000.00 dollars.this was just wrong to be treated this way, I willnever go back to that office again. Very uncareing dr. I was awake the whole time asking for meds no one helped me.I can still remember all the Pain. I have hadfive colonoscopys done in the past years, never anything like this.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. THOMAS E. Ducker's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup